DENTAL TURK ALBANIA
Travel and Find the Smile
- Dental Clinic N ° 1 in Albania
- 6000 Patients Treated every Year
- A Staff of over 30 Professionals
- More than 3,000 Dental Implants Installed
Why rely on Dental Turk
Professionalism of the same level as Italian clinics, the staff of Dental Turk in Tirana is highly qualified and constantly updated on the various branches of Dentistry, medical team composed of 20 Professional Doctors and Qualified Assistants. For years we have been the reference point for both Albanian and foreign patients, with high savings compared to Italian costs, in fact we guarantee the solution to your dental problems with savings of up to 60%.
The materials used are CE certified in compliance with European regulations, we use modern medical equipment to ensure high quality standards. The professionalism of our doctors gives us 98% success on installed dental implants, with a 10-year guarantee on the works.
Our services for you
AN INTERNATIONAL STAFF OF PROFESSIONALS
AHMET YILDIZOGLU - PRIMARY SURGEON
What pathologies does it cure?
Partial or widespread edentulousness (tooth loss), mouth dental reconstruction, occluded teeth extraction, bone reconstructions (sinus lift, bone grafts)
SHORT CURRICULUM VITAE
- 1987: EGE Public University in Izmir – Turkey. Degree in Dentistry with specialization in Dental Implantology
- 1987 – 1989: Military service as a medical officer / dentist at the Izmir Military Hospital, Murat Reis
- 1989 – 2012: Dentist / implantologist at the Gunes Karsiyaka private clinic in Izmir – Turkey
- since 2012: chief / implantologist at the “Dental Turk A” private dental clinic in Tirana – Albania
Main Medical Benefits
Oral surgery, prosthetic implant surgery, dental orthopedics
DO YOU HAVE SERIOUS DENTAL PROBLEMS?
Look at the Cases We Have Solved
These are just a few cases we have solved among thousands of patients in the past who have completely lost their teeth due to pyorrhea what was once called periodontal disease or traffic accidents or mistakes by other dentists.
Most of the patients who arrive in our clinics in Tirana have immobile dentures or no longer have their teeth and through our 10 Year Guaranteed dental implants they put all their teeth back and regain smile and happiness.
WHY SHOULD I GO TO ALBANIA TO CARE FOR MY TEETH?
Savings are not just our strength
ANSA.IT - INTERVISTA AL DOTT. AHMET YILDIZOGLU IMPLANTOLOGO E PRIMARIO DELLA CLINICA DENTALK TURK
Negli ultimi anni un numero crescente di persone ha deciso di ricorrere a cure
Molte persone che, come te, stanno per fare delle cure dentali implantologiche ci chiedono come possono fare una valutazione delle proposte ricevute da diverse cliniche.
La parodontite, più comunemente conosciuta come piorrea, risulta essere la sesta malattia più diffusa al Mondo. La parodontite è una malattia che colpisce il cosiddetto parodonto
PATIENTS AIMING FOR EXCELLENCE
Watch the videos of our Satisfied Patients
Our Patients have regained their smile and have fixed teeth again, this means that they can go back to eating through the cycle of care at Dental Turk, watch the videos of the real cases we have made.
People who choose to be treated abroad not only because they spend up to 60% less than in Italy and this means not only being able to save but with the same clinical path being able to put better materials in their mouths at the same comparative cost with your country, but also for the highest quality services.
THE REVIEWS OF OUR PATIENTS
WHY SHOULD I GO TO ALBANIA TO CARE FOR MY TEETH?
Savings are not only our strength
However, it is often thought that relying on dental care in a foreign country is synonymous with non-modern facilities and unskilled doctors given the low cost with which it is possible to undergo surgery or have a dental implant. This is not the reality and it is quite the opposite, as a clinical center we treat many more cases of dental implants than an Italian clinic this allows us to have greater purchasing power given the large amount of cases we treat during the year about 6000 cases and all satisfied.
The main reason is the low cost of dental care in Albania is mainly due to a very favorable tax regime compared to Italy which thus allows you to cut costs, but at the same time to be able to take advantage of the latest generation materials and structures.
A lower taxation also means lower contributions to be paid and lower expenses to be incurred for staff than unfortunately it is not possible to have in other EU countries.
WHY RELY ON DENTAL TURK IN ALBANIA?
- Savings of up to 60% compared to Italy thanks to purchasing power and preferential taxation.
- Same professional clinical path as in Italy with state-of-the-art technology and facilities
- We are the First Clinic in Albania, with 6000 patients a year, most of them in Implantology.
- The same CE certified materials with internationally recognized marks, the same as those used in Italy.
- 90% of our jobs in a year are on implantology, compared to an Italian dental practice that performs about 20%.
- We are a multidisciplinary dental center with development and research in implantology as it is the specialization that is treated the most in our clinics.
CONTACT US NOW
GET A FREE MEDICAL CONSULTATION
Talk to our doctors to analyze the clinical situation of your mouth together. Remember that you need to send us a panoramic x-ray of your mouth for an accurate diagnosis
FILL OUT THE FORM TO BE CONTACTED
OR CALL US